Sunday, December 21, 2025

December 22nd & 23rd, 2025 🎄 Happy Holidays! See you in 2026! ⛄️

8th grade English

Monday, December 22nd (A)-

  1. Read/A.R. Test *get in as many points as you can before the break! Check out a great book, too!
  2. Finish your Where I'm From poem
    • DUE at the end of class TODAY!
    • I can use literary devices and descriptive language to write a poem about myself that expresses my personal experiences and identity
    • TURN IN YOUR YELLOW RUBRIC WHEN YOU'RE DONE!
  3. Christmas Writing Extra credit option *SEE MRS. S to pick a card!*Complete in Google Classroom (under Daily Work) DUE Today!
  4. Work on missing work for this class or ANY class
  5. Watch Shrek the Halls (last 25 minutes)


6th grade English

Monday, 12/22 (A) and Tuesday, 12/23 (B)-

  1. DOG extra credit option *SEE addition to the dog project in Google Classroom 💻
  2. Hour 3: How to shorten a video clip 🎥
  3. Due at the END of class TODAY: Famous Dogs in History Project 🐕
    • I can write an informative piece that examines a topic and conveys an idea.
    • I can introduce a topic and organize ideas with appropriate structure, including formatting and graphics when useful.
    • I can use facts, definitions, details, quotations, or other examples to develop a topic.
  4. Done?
    • Complete the dog extra credit option
    • Complete any missing work
    • Read/A.R. test
    • If you're done with everything, see Mrs. St to get a link to Balto to watch on your Chromebook. *Use your headphones and stay at your spot!* 💻 🎧

Schedule for Tuesday:

  • 5th 8:15-9:45
  • 8th 9:49-11:19
  • 7th hour and lunches 11:23-1:33
  • RH Attendance at 1:37 p.m.
  • Dismiss to the South gym at 1:40 for Assembly
  • Activities 2-3:10 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment