8th grade English
Monday, 11/3 (A)-
- Find your new spot
- Pick up new reading logs and passes 📑 *WRITE DOWN DUE DATES!
- Work on your newsletters - Due at the END of class
- I can produce clear and coherent writing that fits a specific task and audience.
- Read/A.R. Test 📕 💻
- I can choose and read texts of personal interest.
Wednesday, 11/5 (E day-NO CLASS)
Thursday, 11/6 (A)-
- Present Newsletters 💬 👂 👀
- IXL Diagnostic DUE TODAY 💻
- Check your score from Quarter 1. Your score needs to improve, OR it will be returned to you.
- Read/A.R. Test 📕 💻
- I can choose and read texts of personal interest.
6th grade English
Monday, 11/3 (A) and Tuesday, 11/4 (B)-
Book Buddies
- Hour 3: 12:10-12:30 p.m.
- Hour 5: 9:00-9:20 a.m.
- Hour 8: 1:40-2 p.m.
- Find your new spot!
- Present your Prepositional Phrase treasure maps 💬 👂 👀
- I can identify a prepositional phrase, which begins with a preposition and ends with a noun or pronoun called the object.
- Pick up new reading logs and passes 📑 *WRITE DOWN DUE DATES!
- Read/A.R. Test 📕 💻
- I can choose and read texts of personal interest.
- HOUR 3-NO CLASS on Wednesday!
- HOUR 5 and 8: Reading DAY! *BE READY TO READ!
Wednesday, 11/5 (E day) (Hours 5 and 8 only)-
Prepositional Phrase Project MUST BE DONE before you read around the room today!
- You must turn in your rubric to earn credit. If you presented, be sure to turn in the rubric with notes.
READING DAY!
Thursday, 11/6 (A) and Friday, 11/7 (B)-
- Finish your Prepositional Phrase Project-TURN IN YOUR RUBRICS!
- Action Quiz-"Are Those Aliens" DUE TODAY 💻
- IXL Diagnostic DUE TODAY 💻
- Log in to Clever
- Go to IXL
- In IXL, go to Assessment
- Step into the Arena
- DONE? Add your screenshot to the IXL Quarter 2 Assignment in Google Classroom
- Check your score from Quarter 1. Your score needs to improve, OR it will be returned to you.
- Read/A.R. Test 📕 💻
- I can choose and read texts of personal interest.
No comments:
Post a Comment