8th grade English
Monday, March 31st (A)-
DUE Today: IXL Diagnostic-I can practice questions specifically tailored to each required Minnesota state standard.
- Read/A.R. Test 📕 💻
- I can choose and read texts of personal interest.
- Blooket Ch. 1-2 LINK 💻
- READ Stuck In Neutral-Mrs. Schreifels Ch. 4
- Blooket Ch. 3-4 LINK 💻
- Watch Will Power video LINK
- I can analyze the purpose presented in diverse media and formats.
- READ Stuck In Neutral-on your own Ch. 5 and Ch. 6 *Ch. 4-6 due for the next class period
- Work on Stuck in Neutral Study Guide-DUE when we finish the book!
- I can refer to the text and find specific examples that support my thoughts and inferences about a story.
- Read/A.R. Test
- I can choose and read texts of personal interest.
Wednesday, April 2nd (D day)-
E-Learning Day-all assignments are due by 11:59 p.m. tonight
- Action Quiz: Should Schools Ban Phones?
- IXL: IXL: Identify the author's purpose K5H
- Check Skyward-complete any missing work
- Read your choice book
Thursday, April 3rd (A)-
- Brain Games-Video LINK (45 minutes) *Shawn can remember everything he hears and sees. Learn the brain games to memorize and remember 🎦 👀
- I can analyze the purpose presented in diverse media and formats.
- *Turn in Brain Games responses after the video
- READ Stuck In Neutral- Ch. 7 and Ch. 8 and work on study guide 👂
- I can refer to the text and find specific examples that support my thoughts and inferences about a story.
- AUDIO links are in Google Classroom under Stuck in Neutral
- There MIGHT be a quiz on Ch. 1-8 on Monday, so be sure you're caught up!
- Read/A.R. Test 📕
- I can choose and read texts of personal interest.
6th grade English
Tuesday, April 1st (B)-
DUE today: IXL Diagnostic *read comments if it was returned to you!
BOOK Buddies-PEEPS coloring LINK
- Read/A.R. Test
- I can choose and read texts of personal interest.
- What do you already know about Figurative Language?? Gimkit LINK
- Complete the following in the ORDER listed below:
- Go to the Poetry tab in Google Classroom
- I can use context clues to discover the meaning of figurative language (similes, metaphors, personification, idioms, hyperboles, onomatopoeia, and alliteration)
- Complete the Figurative Language Review EdPuzzle *be sure to watch the entire video! DUE Friday
- Complete the Poetry Packet, which is due on Friday at the end of class! Be ready to discuss it during the next class period. You can Google for examples and ideas!
- Go to POETRY in Google Classroom-Complete Figurative Language In Music GRADE 6 EdPuzzle *You need headphones or earbuds for this activity. Due on FRIDAY at the END of class
Wednesday, April 2nd (NO CLASS-D day)
Friday, April 4th (B)-
- FINISH: Figurative Language In Music GRADE 6 EdPuzzle, Poetry Packet DUE TODAY
- I can use context clues to discover the meaning of figurative language (similes, metaphors, personification, idioms, hyperboles, onomatopoeia, and alliteration)
- Figurative Language Encanto Song EdPuzzle DUE TODAY!
- Complete Alliteration Menu *pick up the paper in the tray and look at the examples in the back of the classroom- DUE next Tuesday!
- Read, A.R. Test
- I can choose and read texts of personal interest.
TODAY'S SCHEDULE:
8:15-9:15 Hour 5
9:20-9:45 Hour 7 (split)
ROYAL HOUR/Lunch
12:03-12:38 Hour 7
12:43-1:40 Hour 8
1:40-PLAY
No comments:
Post a Comment