Sunday, February 2, 2020

February 3rd-February 7th, 2020

6th grade English

Monday, 2/3-Go over main idea/details for The Great Serum Race
Start Dog Project LINK to instructions and rubric

Tuesday, 2/4-Go over I Love to Read month contests
Work on Dog Project
LINK to project folders *click on YOUR hour!
Royal Hour in morning!

Wednesday, 2/5-Work on Dog Project

Thursday, 2/6-Picture Book Share-I Need a New Butt!
Work on Dog Project
DUE next MONDAY: Dog Project *start sharing

Friday, 2/7-Mrs. S gone for Knowledge Bowl
Book Buddies and reading time


8th grade English

Monday, 2/3-Retake Seedfolks test, work on poem sheet, read, and/or A.R. test

Tuesday, 2/4-Go over I Love to Read month contests
Start typing poem LINK to folder *be sure to click on YOUR hour!
DUE: WIF poem sheet
Royal Hour in morning!

Wednesday, 2/5-Picture Book Share-I Need a New Butt!
Work on poem *partner editing and detail/imagery review

Thursday, 2/6-Share poems
DUE: WIF poem

Friday, 2/7-Mrs. S gone for Knowledge Bowl
Action Quiz and reading time

No comments:

Post a Comment