Monday, 1/27-ACTION quiz-"Meet Pigcasso!"
Tuesday, 1/28-STAR reports and update AR goal sheet LINK
MLA format for paragraphs and finish editing!
Wednesday, 1/29-SHARE PARAGRAPHS and Start The Great Serum Race in textbooks
p. 206-222 *work on main idea & supporting details
Start listening to The Great Serum Race pages 210-221LINK to Story Pages
Thursday, 1/30-Work on the questions on p. 222 LINK
LINK to main idea & supporting details practice *complete on the same sheet as questions for p. 222
Balto Travel Channel Video Clip LINK
Friday, 1/31-BOOK BUDDIES!
Picture book share-Dragons Love Tacos
Read and create a bookmark with your buddy!
8th grade English
Monday, 1/27-ACTION quiz-"Is it Wrong to Cancel Plans!"
FIVE ITEMS SHOULD BE HERE!!!
Tuesday, 1/28-STAR reports and update AR goal sheet LINK
SIX presentations
Review Seedfolks character chart in groups *turn in maps and character charts
Seedfolks Quizlet LINK
Seedfolks Jeopardy LINK
Wednesday, 1/29-Seedfolks Test
SIX presentations
Thursday, 1/30-Finish presentations
LINK to poem instructions
Where I'm From Poem MY EXAMPLE LINK
Friday, 1/31-Picture Book Share-I need a guest reader!
Picture book share-Dragons Love Tacos
Where I'm From Poem work time
Friday, 1/31-BOOK BUDDIES!
Picture book share-Dragons Love Tacos
Read and create a bookmark with your buddy!
8th grade English
Monday, 1/27-ACTION quiz-"Is it Wrong to Cancel Plans!"
FIVE ITEMS SHOULD BE HERE!!!
Tuesday, 1/28-STAR reports and update AR goal sheet LINK
SIX presentations
Review Seedfolks character chart in groups *turn in maps and character charts
Seedfolks Quizlet LINK
Seedfolks Jeopardy LINK
Wednesday, 1/29-Seedfolks Test
SIX presentations
Thursday, 1/30-Finish presentations
LINK to poem instructions
Where I'm From Poem MY EXAMPLE LINK
Friday, 1/31-Picture Book Share-I need a guest reader!
Picture book share-Dragons Love Tacos
Where I'm From Poem work time
No comments:
Post a Comment