Sunday, March 9, 2025

March 10th-March 13th, 2025 *No School on 3/14 & 3/17 🍀

8th grade English

Monday, March 10th (A)-

DUE TODAY: Lantern and Bio Poem Activity

  1. Complete Grade Reflection- DUE ON Wednesday! 📝 
  2. Read, AR Test, and/or complete Retake for sentence test 📕 💻 
  3. Watch Sudan Water Access Video Clip LINK 👀 
  4. Water Activity 💪 
  5. Nuer and Dinka Scars 👀 
  6. Discuss and Read A Long Walk to Water Ch. 7-8 👂 
  7. Quiz on ALWTW Chapters 1-8 💻 
    • I can refer to the text and find specific examples that support my thoughts and inferences about a story.
    • I can read and understand literary nonfiction at my grade level and above (with help where needed).
  8. Complete ALWTW EdPuzzle for Ch. 9 & 10 (20 minutes)-DUE on Wednesday! 💻 🎧 
  9. Start MCA IXL Week 2 Informational Text-DUE next Tuesday!  💻


Wednesday, March 12th (A)-

DUE TODAY: Grade Reflection 📄 

Complete all items in the ORDER listed below!!!
  1. Complete the EdPuzzle for ALWTW Ch. 11-12 👂 *DUE TODAY!
  2. Watch Salva Dut Ted Talk EdPuzzle and Complete Keep Walking poster *DUE TODAY! 🖍️ 
    • Take Notes while you watch the video.
    • On the poster add connections, big ideas, quotes from the video, and any visuals representing Salva's story.
    • Posters will hang in our classroom as a reminder of Salva’s important lesson. 
  3. Complete the EdPuzzles for Ch. 13-14 DUE next Tuesday! 💻  🎧 
    •  I can refer to the text and find specific examples that support my thoughts and inferences about a story.
    • I can read and understand literary nonfiction at my grade level and above (with help where needed).
  4. Remember: MCA IXL Week 2 Informational Text-DUE next Tuesday!  💻
  5. Read your choice book 📕 
    • I can choose and read texts of personal interest.

NO School on Friday and Monday!




6th grade English

Tuesday, 3/11 (B)-

Book Buddies TODAY

  1. Complete Grade Reflection- DUE ON Thursday! 📝 
  2. Finish TSB-Chapters 27-28 (20 minutes) THE FINAL TEST is on Thursday
    •  I can refer to the text and find specific examples that support my thoughts and inferences about a story.
    • I can read and understand literary nonfiction at my grade level and above (with help where needed).
  3. Play ABC game 📝 
  4. Blooket LINK for review (on your own) 💻 
  5. Read/A.R. Test  💻 📕 
  6. MCA IXL Week 2-DUE NEXT Thursday!  💻



Thursday, 3/13 (B)-

DUE TODAY: Grade Reflection 📄 
  1. Go over Totem Project
  2. TSB GimKit Review LINK   💻  
  3. Touching Spirit Bear Final Test 📝 
    • I can describe how the characters in a story or drama change as a story moves towards its conclusion.
    • I can read and understand stories, dramas, and poems at my grade level and above (with help where needed).
  4. Done with the test? Turn it in and return your folder.
  5. Read/A.R. Test  *TAKE THE Touching Spirit Bear AR TEST TODAY 💻 📕 
  6. Check Skyward 💻 
  7. Work on Totem Project-DUE next Wednesday at the END of the day! 📝  💻 
  8. Return Touching Spirit Bear 📕  to the media center *at the END of class
  9. Remember: MCA IXL Week 2-DUE NEXT Thursday! 💻

NO School on Friday and Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment