Sunday, October 1, 2017

October 2nd-October 6th, 2017

6th grade English

Monday, 10.2-
ELA Review Week 4 *LINK
"The Wright Brothers" pp. 96-101
Questions 1 and 4 on p. 102 *LINK
DUE: 100 page bookmark

Tuesday, 10.3-
Chronological Order
If time, "From Inspiration to Invention" in pairs p. 105 and questions 1-3 on p. 106
Kid President Inventor Video

Wednesday, 10.4-Short Stories and discussion in groups on Harriet Quimby, Bessie Coleman, and Otto Lilienthal

Thursday, 10.5-Wrap short stories and activities
DUE: Book Order 

Friday, 10.6-Reading and A.R. testing
DUE: 1/2 A.R. points which = 7.5 points
Scoring Scale:
50-45% A 
44-40% B 
39-35% C 
34-30% D 
29-1% F 
DUE: ELA Review Week 4 Review
DUE Monday (10/9): 100 page bookmark


8th grade English

Monday, 10.2-
ELA Review Week 4 *LINK
Start Seedfolks poem project
DUE: 100 page bookmark

Tuesday, 10.3-
"Where I'm From" poem folder LINK

Wednesday, 10.4-Type and Edit "Where I'm From" poems
DUE: "Where I'm From Poem" Rough Draft

Thursday, 10.5-Share "Where I'm From Poem" 
Start Characterization
DUE: Book Order and FINAL copy of poem in Google Folder

Friday, 10.6-Characterization
Reading and A.R. testing
DUE: 1/2 A.R. points which = 7.5 points and Seedfolks Retake
Scoring Scale:
50-45% A 
44-40% B 
39-35% C 
34-30% D 
29-1% F 
0% (0 pts.)
DUE: ELA Review Week 4
DUE Monday: 100 page bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment