8th grade English
Monday, 10/10-
Book Orders-Spend $10 get a book up to $5 free! (first come first serve coupon)
Unit 2 Vocabulary Notes *Unit 2 Test will be on Wednesday, 10/19
Join Quizlet 8th grade Class
"Where I'm From" poem rubric
Tuesday, 10/11-
Turn in Journals *We'll get back to journals next week.
Seedfolks Comprehension Quiz
Type and Edit "Where I'm From" poems
DUE: "Where I'm From Poem" Rough Draft
Wednesday, 10/12-
Share "Where I'm From Poem" and Start Shrek characterization assignment
DUE: "Where I'm From Poem"
DUE: Unit 2C Notes
Thursday, 10/13-
Shrek and characterization assignment
Friday, 10/14-
Reading/A.R. time
Shrek characterization assignment
*Final Shrek assignment will be due on Wednesday, 10/19
Book Orders DUE
6th grade English
Monday, 10/10-
Book Orders-Spend $10 get a book up to $5 free! (first come first serve coupon)
Journal:
I am proud of making this decision . . .
I woke up this morning and the sun never rose . . .
Wednesday, 10/12-
Journal:
One day the clouds burst and it was raining cats and dogs. . .
Do you think there is too much violence on TV? Explain.
Journal:
My hero . . .
Describe something you use all the time (a pen, a fork, the sidewalk) and describe it from a new perspective.
Friday, 10/14-
Monday, 10/10-
Book Orders-Spend $10 get a book up to $5 free! (first come first serve coupon)
Unit 2 Vocabulary Notes *Unit 2 Test will be on Wednesday, 10/19
Join Quizlet 8th grade Class
"Where I'm From" poem rubric
Tuesday, 10/11-
Turn in Journals *We'll get back to journals next week.
Seedfolks Comprehension Quiz
Type and Edit "Where I'm From" poems
DUE: "Where I'm From Poem" Rough Draft
Wednesday, 10/12-
Share "Where I'm From Poem" and Start Shrek characterization assignment
DUE: "Where I'm From Poem"
DUE: Unit 2C Notes
Thursday, 10/13-
Shrek and characterization assignment
Friday, 10/14-
Reading/A.R. time
Shrek characterization assignment
*Final Shrek assignment will be due on Wednesday, 10/19
Book Orders DUE
6th grade English
Monday, 10/10-
Book Orders-Spend $10 get a book up to $5 free! (first come first serve coupon)
- Short Stories-Unit 4
- Fosbury Flop Mechanics video *play until 1:10
- Fosbury Flop Olympic video
- Character traits are all the aspects of a person's behavior and attitudes that make up that person's personality.
- Short Stories-Unit 4 p. 110-?
- "Wilma Unlimited" activities: Jackie Joyner-Kersee
Journal:
I am proud of making this decision . . .
I woke up this morning and the sun never rose . . .
- "Wilma Unlimited" p. 115-123 and Think Critically on p. 124 Wilma Rudolph video
Wednesday, 10/12-
Journal:
One day the clouds burst and it was raining cats and dogs. . .
Do you think there is too much violence on TV? Explain.
- Unit 2 Practice Assignment
- Reading/A.R. time
Journal:
My hero . . .
Describe something you use all the time (a pen, a fork, the sidewalk) and describe it from a new perspective.
- Read "The World's Fastest" and compare to "Wilma Unlimited" p. 126-129 and questions 1-3 on p. 130 and Turn In Responses
- Start Scope magazine Overview and p. 2-3
Friday, 10/14-
- 15 minutes of A.R. time/Reading
- Scope magazine p. 4-10
Book Orders DUE
No comments:
Post a Comment